The California Collation of Law Enforcement Associations (CCLEA) is the state’s largest law enforcement organization. CCLEA represents more than 45 police associations and 150,000 peace officers.
CCLEA’s mission is:
- To contribute and aid in the development of the high professional standards of law enforcement to which peace officers of the state of California are dedicated.
- To promote and maintain an organization for the mutual advancement and welfare of its members.
- To exchange and disseminate information among its members as to improvements in law enforcement techniques.
- To foster a spirit of goodwill among its members and to promulgate ethical practices in their relationships with each other, the state of California and the public.
- To aid and assist the members in all proper ways relative to matters affecting their welfare.